Canada Life GroupNet Login portal is an online platform that gives you access to your group benefits plan, as well as a simple way to file claims, speed up reimbursement, check the status of your coverage, and more.
GroupNet is used for retirement benefits. For Canada Life GroupNet Login, you can use the existing email address that you used to create your account.
If you need to change the email you are using to sign in, click the Profile tab once you are signed in. Then, look under Security for a link that says “change the sign-in email address.”
Enter the new email you want to use. This will sign you out. You will then receive a confirmation email to the new address. After you verify it, you will be able to sign in using your new email.
How To Create A GroupNet Account Online For Plan Members
What information do you need to register?
All you need is:
- Your name as it appears on your plan documents
- Your plan or policy number
- Your member ID or certificate number
1. To begin, please follow this link on a computer web browser (not your mobile device) to go to the GroupNet registration page shown below. Enter your preferred email address, which will be used in the future to log in to your GroupNet account.
2. Enter a password of your choice, and then continue to scroll down on the page.
3. Enter your legal first name and last name.
4. Provide a recovery email address if you wish, and then click “Submit Registration”.
5. Canada Life will send you a verification email to the email address you provided in step 1. The email should arrive in your inbox within 2-3 minutes. If you’re having trouble finding the email, please check your Junk, Spam, and Clutter folders. You can also try searching for this subject line: Verify email address for GroupNet for Plan Members – Canada Life.
6. Once you find and open the verification email, click the link inside to go to the GroupNet login page below. Enter the email address and password you created in steps 1 and 2.
7. Click “Sign In”.
8. You’ll see the page, where you enter the final information to activate your GroupNet account. Enter your legal first name, last name, date of birth, and postal code.
9. Enter your Plan number and Member ID. To find this information, go to the “Wallet” tab in your League account, and tap any of your Canada Life benefits, such as your drug, dental, or paramedical card.
10. Click “Continue”.
Success! You have now successfully created your Canada Life GroupNet profile.
Canada Life GroupNet Login Steps For Benefits
Continue managing your workplace benefits and savings using GroupNet for plan members, GRS Access, and My Canada Life at Work.
How to Recover Canada Life GroupNet Login Details
What Are The Canada Life Groupnet Benefits
- There are some benefits of using Groupnet life plan for members, they are ;
- You can easily submit your claims online and avoid the stress of filling out paper forms offline.
- It is easy for your benefit payments to be deposited directly int your bank account
- Get access to your benefits information anywhere with the GroupNet mobile app.
How Do you Change Email Address you use to sign in to GroupNet?
- Sign in and select Profile.
- Under Security, select Change sign-in email address.
- Enter your new sign-in email address and current password. We’ll sign you out and send a verification email to your new email address.
- Verify your new email address.
You’ll now be able to sign in to GroupNet with your new email address.
How to Submit A Claim for Insurance on Groupnet Login
- You can submit your claim anywhere using the Groupnet for plan member. Click on the “make claim” button in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Choose the type of benefit and what the claim is for.
- Select your plan and your name, then the type of coverage
- Enter you health care providers name
- Give some information about the claim and the expenses incurred
- Attach documents to support your claim ,by taking a photo with your device and attach it as a file
- Uplosd the image to GroupNet app claim screen
- Review the information and click on submit
How To Contact Canada Life GroupNet Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns within the Canada Life GroupNet portal, please contact their support line at 1-800-957-9777. Contact them if you’re having trouble accessing your account or need information about the health and dental benefits that you have through your employer.